Current Entertainers on Regal.......?

smixsell

.....for their current 2016 Caribbean itineraries?

I'm on the Regal next month.Can anyone just off a Regal Caribbean cruise tell me who the string quartet, other musicians, and other entertainers are?

Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by smixsell

I'm on the Regal next month.Can anyone just off a Regal Caribbean cruise tell me who the string quartet, other musicians, and other entertainers are?

It would not help. We just got off the Regal last Sunday and they are now finishing a 7 day Caribbean cruise....which is the last cruise for their singers and dancers who are finishing their contract. And not sure about the string quartet. So we suggest you wait until after their next cruise (beginning Sunday) and ask the question again :).

Hank

We board in 2 weeks, would love to know this too. Crossing my fingers for a good comedian or magician!

The not cruise staff entertainers change constantly so you never know week to week who will be there. Someone else also pointed out that even the singers/dancers etc are changing soon.

The not cruise staff entertainers change constantly so you never know week to week who will be there. Someone else also pointed out that even the singers/dancers etc are changing soon.

Actually, "soon" would be today. The cast members, who have been on the ship for the past 6 months, were due to get off the ship today...having stayed aboard the past week to help the new cast members (who came aboard last Sunday).

Hank

Thanks for the info folks, I did not know that.

We board in 2 weeks, would love to know this too. Crossing my fingers for a good comedian or magician!

Will you provide an entertainer "scouting report" after you debark? :)

Just got off the Regal today. The comedian we saw got off the ship in St. Maarten. The female string quartet were returning to their homeland after this cruise. A group called the Unexpected Boys entertained us last night. Think Jersey Boys, but certainly not that good. Don't know how long they will be on. The new singers and dancers did a good job on the productions shows Fiera and Bravo. It is always a crap shoot as to what type of entertainer will be on each sailing.

They change all the time.

Who is the C.D.?

AFAIK, Most of the non-cruise staff entertainers change from one cruise to another based on their contract.

Just curious, why is that important to you? :)

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Kingofcool1947