NCL Gem suite 10000 - video or photos?

tlreze

Are you looking only for Gem images? There are many photos and videos of the SE penthouse suites on the Jewel class ships, not necessarily from the Gem. Here's a video of 10000 on the Pearl:

If you are wondering whether the Gem penthouse suites were updated during the dry dock a year ago, they weren't.

Are you looking only for Gem images? There are many photos and videos of the SE penthouse suites on the Jewel class ships, not necessarily from the Gem. Here's a video of 10000 on the Pearl:

If you are wondering whether the Gem penthouse suites were updated during the dry dock a year ago, they weren't.

thank you....I am staying in GEM 10000 in 2 weeks, so I was just looking for videos/photos of it.

I don't have pictures to post but I have stayed in the Gem 10000 cabin and can tell you the youtube video shows the layout perfectly, though the color scheme is a little different. The great thing about the 10000 and 10500 cabins is the bump out under the bridge. You'll notice there is a sofa by the window in the bump out area, in the other penthouse suites the wall goes straight across and there is a chair rather than a sofa. This also means that the balcony is smaller, but there is still plenty of room for 2 lounge chairs and 2 chairs, though you will notice your next door neighbor has room for all that furniture and lots of room to walk around.

Additional notes about the deck 10 penthouse suites - you are directly under the bridge and after dark the drapes need to be kept closed so there is no reflected light up to the bridge. Not a big deal but you will get phone calls if the drapes are open and lights are on. There are 2 doors out to the balcony - a regular looking door on the inside then a bulkhead door that seals up nice and tight. During the day the bulkhead door can be hooked open. If the doors to the balcony are open and someone opens the door out to the hallway you get a major 'breeze' through the cabin. Something to keep in mind if you show your cabin during the cabin crawl.

We love the Gem deck 10 penthouse suites, especially 10000 and 10500. I hope you have a great cruise!

Does anyone have recent photos or video of cabin 10000 penthouse suite on NCL Gem that they can share the link? I would really appreciate it

No pictures from Gem. Attached are a few from the Dawn 10000 from September. 10000 is the best room on the ship. Forward facing views. The benefit of the bridge bump out that gives you a lot more space and a forward facing window up close to the rail.

dawn_11.jpg

Dawn_22.jpg

Dawn_3.jpg

Dawn_41.jpg

I don't have pictures to post but I have stayed in the Gem 10000 cabin and can tell you the youtube video shows the layout perfectly, though the color scheme is a little different. The great thing about the 10000 and 10500 cabins is the bump out under the bridge. You'll notice there is a sofa by the window in the bump out area, in the other penthouse suites the wall goes straight across and there is a chair rather than a sofa. This also means that the balcony is smaller, but there is still plenty of room for 2 lounge chairs and 2 chairs, though you will notice your next door neighbor has room for all that furniture and lots of room to walk around.

Additional notes about the deck 10 penthouse suites - you are directly under the bridge and after dark the drapes need to be kept closed so there is no reflected light up to the bridge. Not a big deal but you will get phone calls if the drapes are open and lights are on. There are 2 doors out to the balcony - a regular looking door on the inside then a bulkhead door that seals up nice and tight. During the day the bulkhead door can be hooked open. If the doors to the balcony are open and someone opens the door out to the hallway you get a major 'breeze' through the cabin. Something to keep in mind if you show your cabin during the cabin crawl.

We love the Gem deck 10 penthouse suites, especially 10000 and 10500. I hope you have a great cruise!

thank you so much for this information :)