Burbank to San Pedro transportation

KruzPrincess

I need to get to San Pedro from Burbank for a cruise. I'll probably end up booking a shuttle with Super Shuttle or Prime Time, but I just thought I'd ask if anyone has any ideas for a more affordable way of getting there. Thanks.

By the way, taking a train or bus is not an option. I can't handle luggage that much. Thanks.

Edited by KruzPrincess

Those are probably the easiest. Another idea would be Execucar, it's Super Shuttle's black car service. Look for online coupons. No need for a tour of the Valley before your cruise.

Uber or Lyft might be able to pick up at BUR.

Our public transportation is good for going some places but not others. We taken it to Long Beach many times. It's best to be driven to San Pedro.

Those are probably the easiest. Another idea would be Execucar, it's Super Shuttle's black car service. Look for online coupons. No need for a tour of the Valley before your cruise.

Our public transportation is good for going some places but not others. We taken it to Long Beach many times. It's best to be driven to San Pedro.

Thank you. I hadn't thought of Uber and Lyft. I'll check it out. I'll look for a Super Shuttle coupon, too.

In between (price wise) SuperShuttle's shared service and SuperShuttle's ExecuCar town car service is Execucar Express.

http://www.execucarexpress.com/

In between (price wise) SuperShuttle's shared service and SuperShuttle's ExecuCar town car service is Execucar Express.

http://www.execucarexpress.com/

Just checked. Looks like Execucar Express doesn't serve BUR-San Pedro (Los Angeles Harbor- LAH).

Edited by SadieN

Just checked. Looks like Execucar Express doesn't serve BUR-San Pedro (Los Angeles Harbor- LAH).

I don't know yes or no on this, but I wouldn't go by choices on a website. sometimes the booking engines for land transportation will just have certain points such as airports, the ports, selected hotels. But if you email or call, you will get a quote for point-to-point service.

I would rather have seagulls pluck out my eyes than ever use PrimeTime again. Do check their reviews.

We had a major problem with them on both ends of our booking. Will never ever use them together. there are many land transportation options...you just need to do your homework.