Ships Interior Designs

Jamericannn

I would have checked it out if it had 7 day cruises.

Oh I know! I do not understand why Carnival put such a beautiful ship on the shorter sailings. Don't get me wrong, shorter cruises are still cruises and deserve decent ships, but Liberty is one of a kind and I wish she was sailing the longer cruises like it used to. When I did it, it was from San Juan, so I had the best itinerary on the best ship.

Freedom has 7 night cruises from Galveston. Breeze is also pretty on the inside from pics, which is 7 nights from Galveston as well. I've also seen nice pictures of Valor and Miracle.

Well everyone has an opinion so here is mine. First the list of ships I have been on; Celebration, Sensation, Fantasy, Fascination, Glory Dream and Sunshine.

My favorite was the Dream, especially the atrium area. I call it subdued neon.

My least favorite was the Sunshine, I just got off of her last week. Just plain ugly and not very clean looking. All the Atrium lacked was 1970's green shag carpet. Ugliest ship so far. But I will say the Sunrise dining room was very nice looking, the rest of the ship not so much.

Edited by uncleg

Maybe in the cabins or hallways but the carpets by the elevator banks and entryways were just replaced with more updated carpet. The carpet in the cabin hallways is in desperate need of replacement. Guess we will just have to wait and see

I assume they will keep those newer ones. As you said maybe it's the carpets by the hallways. What about the ones in the rooms? Were those replaced too?

Well everyone has an opinion so here is mine. First the list of ships I have been on; Celebration, Sensation, Fantasy, Fascination, Glory Dream and Sunshine.

My favorite was the Dream, especially the atrium area. I call it subdued neon.

My least favorite was the Sunshine, I just got off of her last week. Just plain ugly and not very clean looking. All the Atrium lacked was 1970's green shag carpet. Ugliest ship so far. But I will say the Sunrise dining room was very nice looking, the rest of the ship not so much.

How do you rank the Glory amongst those you've sailed on?

I checked out a couple videos on the liberty. It is a really nice ship. They have that unique design on the stairway rails and around other areas that I haven't seen on any of the other ships. It has a few designs and look that I really like. Deck 4 is really nice. This is the video that shows a good walkthrough

The Breeze us still my favorite though but I must say the Liberty looks nicer than I thought.

Thanks for attaching the link to the video! I just watched and now wishing I was back on her. Deck 5 is really nice too. They have color changing lights along the promenade heading toward the back of the ship and those floors are always polished, so you can see the reflections of the lights.

We haven't been on Breeze yet, but from pictures I have seen, I think I'd love her as well. Again, thank you for the link. I've bookmarked it. :D

Thanks for attaching the link to the video! I just watched and now wishing I was back on her. Deck 5 is really nice too. They have color changing lights along the promenade heading toward the back of the ship and those floors are always polished, so you can see the reflections of the lights.

We haven't been on Breeze yet, but from pictures I have seen, I think I'd love her as well. Again, thank you for the link. I've bookmarked it. :D

:) Not a problem at all. It is a nice video.

Of all the ships that I have sailed on the Dream is my second favorite by a small margin, all the rest tied for first...

The Dream must be a really nice ship. It is you second favorite and you have sailed her 4 times. I just want to sail her at least once.

The Dream must be a really nice ship. It is you second favorite and you have sailed her 4 times. I just want to sail her at least once.

It is a nice ship, easily navigated, just do not like the little half round orbs of glass through out the ship, making it second in décor by a slight margin. Just love the Dream"s Cloud 9 Spa.