Cheers purchase listed in activities?

2wheelin

Will a cheers purchase show up online along with activities such as excursions? If not, how can one confirm purchase? Another person in cabin was supposed to purchase for all but I can't find confirmation of it anywhere. Want to make sure her credit card went through (strange address components) and purchase is made without bugging her --- again.

My purchase doesn't show up anywhere in my cruise details either. Nor does my reservation for the Steakhouse.

This will be our first cruise so am just hoping all is as it should be. (I did see the charges on my CC for the Cheers! and Fun Shop purchases)

Go to Carnival web site, log in, go to manage my cruises. Pull your cruise up and try to purchase the Cheers package. If it has already been purchased, it will tell you it has already been purchased and you will know for sure. Always take a copy of the purchase conformation with you, in case there's a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by volmoma

I didn't get an email confirmation for the Cheers! and other Fun Shop purchases so I just called the Fun Shop 800#. I gave them my booking number and the very nice lady confirmed my order and sent me a confirmation email immediately.

Go to Carnival web site, log in, go to manage my cruises. Pull your cruise up and try to purchase the Cheers package. If it has already been purchased, it will tell you it has already been purchased and you will know for sure. Always take a copy of the purchase conformation with you, in case there's a problem.

Sorry I forgot to tell you, you'll have to go through several continues on trying to purchase the Cheers card, but after about 4 times hitting the continue it will flash up red telling you it has already been purchased and you can't purchase it again. If this doesn't come up on the screen, it HAS NOT been purchased. Easy peasy..

Well said.