Can you order alcohol (beer) via room service?

lucywestie

Sailing on Navigator in a couple of weeks. Just wondering if you can order say, a bucket of beer (if they still do such a thing) to your room or do you have to go to the bar to pick it up?

You can order alcoholic drinks (including the bucket of beer) from room service. Note that beverage packages do not cover drinks from room service, so you will charged full price.

You can order alcoholic drinks (including the bucket of beer) from room service. Note that beverage packages do not cover drinks from room service, so you will charged full price.

Is it possible for a couple to use their drink packages together to purchase a bucket of beers at the bar, to take back to their room?

Is it possible for a couple to use their drink packages together to purchase a bucket of beers at the bar' date=' to take back to their room?[/quote']

One drink at a time is the rule for drink packages.

Is it possible for a couple to use their drink packages together to purchase a bucket of beers at the bar' date=' to take back to their room?[/quote']

Drink packages do not cover multiples. One per card.

The way people get around that is by visiting several bars in succession and requesting they not be opened. Oh, and most bartenders have no problem providing a bottle of water with any alcoholic beverage at the same time.

Drink packages also do not include room service or anything in the mini fridge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the quick response. If we did the bucket of beers would all the beers arrive opened or would we need to have a bottle opener handy?

I thought( and I could be wrong since it has been a few years since I have seen buckets around on board) that the included options were twist offs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums