Hotel in port canaveral

dfencecoach

Cruising on February 25th and looking for a place to spend the night before. Our group will need about 5 rooms. We do not need fancy but it has to be clean and safe. Cruise package will work but not necessary, as we can use a park and cruise lot. Any help will be appreciated.

Cruising on February 25th and looking for a place to spend the night before. Our group will need about 5 rooms. We do not need fancy but it has to be clean and safe. Cruise package will work but not necessary, as we can use a park and cruise lot. Any help will be appreciated.

We have stayed at the Country Inn and Suites. Clean, comfortable and safe. Plus, a decent breakfast buffet is included.

We've had very good luck at the Residence Inn.

We always stay at the Radisson Resort at the Port

8701 Astronaut Blvd

Cape Canaveral

The pool is beautiful, they have a restaurant. But there are 2 next store, very good food.

If you rent a car from Hertz they are next door with free transport to the port.

The hotel also, has transportation from the hotel to port I forget how much it was much.

8701 Astronaut Blvd

Cape Canaveral

The pool is beautiful, they have a restaurant. But there are 2 next store, very good food.

If you rent a car from Hertz they are next door with free transport to the port.

The hotel also, has transportation from the hotel to port I forget how much it was much.

I found the pricing for the shuttle service:

From airport to Radisson was $60.00 for 3 people. Make your reservations through the hotel 3 days prior to your arrival.

Radisson to Port is $6.00 pp. You can make arrangements upon arrival. I would call the day before you get there so you have an early time .

Comfort suites beside RonJon is nice BUT the transfer to the port is with Beachline and they pickup at 9am for Carnival. Owner is a rude man that has convinced the motel you can board the ship when you arrive at port before 930am. NOT

I am surprised they let him bring in cruisers that early. At the Radisson and the Country Inn & Suites we were always told first shuttles could not go before 10:00 or 10:30. (Wedding parties usually go on the first shuttles).

8701 Astronaut Blvd

Cape Canaveral

I booked the Radisson for my NCL Epic cruise pre cruise stay. The restaurants next door that you mentioned are you referring to Preachers and Kelsey's? How are they?