Viking cruises are fabulous!

Canadian Sunset

It's our last day on Viking Sea and we couldn't be happier. First of all, virtually everything is included. Secondly, the staff is well trained, courteous and helpful in the extreme. I could go on and on, but will keep it short. When it comes to cruising I don't think we will ever be happy with any other cruise line. Viking has spoiled us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's our last day on Viking Sea and we couldn't be happier. First of all, virtually everything is included. Secondly, the staff is well trained, courteous and helpful in the extreme. I could go on and on, but will keep it short. When it comes to cruising I don't think we will ever be happy with any other cruise line. Viking has spoiled us.

Am eagerly anticipating my first Viking cruise on Sea next month and the positive posts on here are really fuelling my excitement.

It is so good to hear that you have had such an enjoyable cruise. Thank you for posting.

Sounds fabulous!!! [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks for the positive comments

looking forward to being spoiled on our first Viking Ocean Cruise on the Sea in January

after our first Viking River cruise we booked the Sea

I am looking forward to embarkation on the Viking Sea tomorrow! My wife and I are very excited, and anxious to be spoiled.

Thank you for the short review.

I remember some of your posts pre-cruise with some good questions.

So glad Viking lived up to your expetations.

Hope you post some of the highights for you once you are home.

We were on the Star in September and I completely agree. I have been on other cruise lines and Viking beat them on the beauty of the ship and the professional staff. I got so spoiled that Viking is who we will use in future. Waiting for the schedules to come out for 2020.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

We were on the Star in September and I completely agree. I have been on other cruise lines and Viking beat them on the beauty of the ship and the professional staff. I got so spoiled that Viking is who we will use in future. Waiting for the schedules to come out for 2020.

Hoping that more ships = more diverse itineraries [which already seems to be the case, with the new British Isles Explorer that we have booked]

Lovely to see a post here from you Deirdre. Hope all is well.

If you and Rob enjoyed Viking Ocean, I know I will too.

Hazel

Hazel, as Canadian Sunset stated, it's a wonderful cruise experience. We felt as comfortable on the Star as we have on Quest and Journey, and that's saying a lot. We all know that's a tough act to beat, don't we. :) Rob and I feel so fortunate that we have these two superlative choices for our vacations. Merry Christmas, Hazel!

This is our first cruise on Viking. We are booked on the Sea in March and after reading the reviews of this sister ship....I'm so relieved an looking forward to it. Like others said I am looking forward to being spoiled :D

Edited by Sunseeker1001