NCL Luggage Tags

TravelinFam

Hi! :)

It's been years since I cruised with NCL and I've read that the luggage tags may be easily torn or may fall off the luggage. Some passengers have purchased tags to place the luggage tags in.

Has anything changed recently? Can any tell me if it's necessary?

Thank you! ;)

It's been years since I cruised with NCL and I've read that the luggage tags may be easily torn or may fall off the luggage. Some passengers have purchased tags to place the luggage tags in.

Thank you! ;)

Still the same. Pretty sturdy if you fold them into the multi layers, can be reinforced with clear packing tape if needed. The plastic cases to insert them in are available, not not absolutely necessary.

We wait and put the luggage tags on once we reach the pier, and always tuck an extra copy inside the bag.

Still the same. Pretty sturdy if you fold them into the multi layers, can be reinforced with clear packing tape if needed. The plastic cases to insert them in are available, not not absolutely necessary.

We wait and put the luggage tags on once we reach the pier, and always tuck an extra copy inside the bag.

Thank you!

I may buy the tags or reinforce with clear packing tape.

;)

Thank you! ;)

We use these and they are PERFECT!

http://amzn.to/2fWBYH4

We just print them out, fold them over as suggested, and staple to our bags when we're unloading at the pier. We've never had a problem with losing a tag in several cruises with NCL. I thought about buying the plastic sleeves but I figured it would just be one more thing we need to keep track of, and we've been in an endless renovation so I'm choosing my battles! :)

The extra copy inside the bag is brilliant!

We just print them out, fold them over as suggested, and staple to our bags when we're unloading at the pier. We've never had a problem with losing a tag in several cruises with NCL. I thought about buying the plastic sleeves but I figured it would just be one more thing we need to keep track of, and we've been in an endless renovation so I'm choosing my battles! :)

Just leave the tag holders on your suitcase at all times. never lose them that way! :)

Just got the tags in the mail. They're tall and skinny. don't think they would fit in these

When are you sailing? I'm waiting for my tags to come. :rolleyes: I guess I'm impatient, we cruise in 29 days. There's still plenty of time.

Just leave the tag holders on your suitcase at all times. never lose them that way! :)

We use our suitcases for other travel - I'd be worried about the tag holders getting torn off while flying. I thought of this after my original comment - we have handy zippered pouches inside our luggage and they would be the ideal place to store our cruise luggage tags. :)

When are you sailing? I'm waiting for my tags to come. :rolleyes: I guess I'm impatient, we cruise in 29 days. There's still plenty of time.

We custom print luggage tags. We type in all info and print them on sticker material. When your ready to put them on just peel the backing off, wrap around handle and stick to itself. They don't tear or rip and when your done just cut them off. You can order them from us. We ship for free. Send us an email. sales@inklabprinting.com

Here are some photos of them. 88d87ce82790720df24a7251da1510bb.jpga84e6b26757f68a0df7c309e006e64d5.jpg5bcceab6b026f0fd548aa951ce6be62b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We custom print luggage tags. We type in all info and print them on sticker material. When your ready to put them on just peel the backing off, wrap around handle and stick to itself. They don't tear or rip and when your done just cut them off. You can order them from us. We ship for free. Send us an email. sales@inklabprinting.com

Here are some photos of them. 88d87ce82790720df24a7251da1510bb.jpga84e6b26757f68a0df7c309e006e64d5.jpg5bcceab6b026f0fd548aa951ce6be62b.jpg

Love this idea...I have that already...

On my first cruise I was so worried about the tags tearing off that I decided to laminate them at work. The only problem was, I'd written on them using the pen I use at my desk, which is a 'Frixion' pen. If you've never heard of them, they are ballpoint pens that you can erase by rubbing on the writing, which works because it creates heat. So you might guess what happened- I put them through the laminator, and the heat from the laminator erased all the writing on them. What an idiot. :rolleyes:

Where are people finding the link to print their luggage tags?

We're only 21 days from the cruise, are in a non-Haven suite on the Sky but haven't received a pre-cruise letter or luggage tags or anything. I'd like to be able to print a set of luggage tags if they don't arrive in the mail, in order to avoid messing around with it at the pier.

Where are people finding the link to print their luggage tags?

We're only 21 days from the cruise, are in a non-Haven suite on the Sky but haven't received a pre-cruise letter or luggage tags or anything. I'd like to be able to print a set of luggage tags if they don't arrive in the mail, in order to avoid messing around with it at the pier.

You can print your tags by logging in to NCL.COM and going to eDocs in your Vacation Summary. There's a "Print Luggage Tags Here" button under the "At the Pier" in the middle of the page.

Edited by Kilmar

You can print your tags by logging in to NCL.COM and going to eDocs in your Vacation Summary. There's a "Print Luggage Tags Here" button under the "At the Pier" in the middle of the page.

Thanks!

This is great, but mine came today! :D