Live from Navigator - 12/9/2016 - Ship Goes A.B.C...Drink Count Goes 1.2.3...

Oh this should be very entertaining, however I will admit I will miss the barstool dancing (brought on by your friend the LIIT) periscopes, due to Voom, or lack there of!

Laura! I'll see what I can do. Dare I upload my dancing to YouTube! My choreography is not for the faint of heart.

LOVING your review so far. You have me laughing already!

I'll be on Navigator in March, so I'm really looking forward to your review.

And GO GATORS! Let's not talk about Saturday...

Disgraceful. When you are talking about true freshman QBs for a bowl game it's time to stop watching.

Traveling with Ken Jarvis hopefully you are traveling in Pope class as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The C-suite at Verizon had an all hands on deck meeting with Ken this week and informed him it was in poor taste to be on a cruise ship that lacked streaming connectivity. Therefore, he will be on the Freedom of the Seas next week leaving me to fend for myself with the likes of crickets and the yellow scarf cult!

ae33b1234a745947086b7230701cca36.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

The C-suite at Verizon had an all hands on deck meeting with Ken this week and informed him it was in poor taste to be on a cruise ship that lacked streaming connectivity. Therefore, he will be on the Freedom of the Seas next week leaving me to fend for myself with the likes of crickets and the yellow scarf cult!

ae33b1234a745947086b7230701cca36.jpg

That's why I'm an ATT guy! [emoji23][emoji41] I'm on the Navigator in February for the RCB group cruise! [emoji106]🏻 Traveling Pope class on AA & in a Grand Suite!

Edited by RJAYL

That's why I'm an ATT guy! [emoji23][emoji41] I'm on the Navigator in February for the RCB group cruise! [emoji106]🏻 Traveling Pope class on AA & in a Grand Suite!

I called Royal asking them if they could work with me on the pricing of the one remaining Owner's Suite. The agent took no pity on me even after explaining that it was a tough month for me as I had made some extra contributions to the employees at the B&B Steakhouse...I mean its Christmas time and their kids rely on me!

2906fefd90bc02d521523d40eaff24cb.jpg

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

In. Great start thus far.

I'll be on the Navi, with this itinerary in April. A long cold winter away, so hoping this "live" review helps get me through.

Post the Ebay links to the Compasses, as I'm determined to be the high bidder. I have an onboard pub crawl to organize and need to see the timing of various events! 😀

Seriously, thanks for doing this and I'm really looking forward to reading (and being a bit jealous) as you go.

Dan.

Post the Ebay links to the Compasses, as I'm determined to be the high bidder. I have an onboard pub crawl to organize and need to see the timing of various events! [emoji3]

Dan.

Now that is a cause I can get behind! I may still need to use eBay to document the FMV for IRS purposes, but expect a charitable contribution coming your way.

Yippee following along since I am doing this same Navigator itinerary next April and cabin. Thanks for posting this thread!

Quick question: please let me know if you hear your neighbors through the connecting door. I had an issue on the Allure this past month while in a JS with a connecting door. I heard every single sound my neighbors made. Let me know what you think. Happy Cruising!

This sailing will mark the Navigator’s first ABC Island voyage and I know there are plenty of A types reading right now that cannot wait to get their antibacterial soaked hands on the daily Cruise Compasses in hopes of spending the holidays warming up their 2017 day planners.

Guilty, as charged! [emoji23] Day after Thanksgiving, 2017.....

Really enjoying your writing style!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about bringing Captain Tax along on this trip, but recently his feelings of inadequacy in light of Del Rio the Rat’s fame and success have become too much for me to handle. In fact, I heard on E News last night that Del Rio actually decided to part ways with Yorkvillain and hitch a ride in A&L_Ont’s suitcase for his next cruise to enjoy the riches of the suite life…showers with curtains are so beneath him now.

b493401a94a4712e57398c5a0239b8ed.jpg

Fame has gone to Del Rio's head. He stars in two live reviews and next thing you know he thinks he should be paid like Captain John Tavares. Captain Tax will have to fly in and inform the rodent about the ramifications of moving to Canada, not to mention the fact that it is not that easy to move to here.

No pressure at all on Rick. This review is already off to a fantastic start. And his RCI & cruising knowledge is pretty impressive. I think I'll start calling him Clarea Junior.

No pressure at all and then you call him "Clarea Junior". LOL, let's not scare the Rookie.:D

Rick your off to a great start and I'm here for the ride.