Celebrity Reflection Excursion Recommendations

Opie

I am on the 12/31 Reflection Cruise out of Miami to:

Cozumel

Grand Cayman

Falmouth

Labadee

Are there specific Celebrity sponsored excursions that are recommended? I'll check the location forums as well but wanted to know if there any Celebrity-specific excursions that should be done (or avoided). Thank you.

Edited by Opie

I am on the 12/31 Reflection Cruise out of Miami to:

Cozumel - We went on our own and hired Tours Plaza. They will take you wherever you would like.

Grand Cayman - 7 Mile Beach is public so you can go for free or some hotels/restaurants offer chairs/umbrellas for a fee. Or we also booked our own tour through Cayman Eco Adventures (highly recommended). Less passengers than the ship excursions.

Falmouth - You will need to book a tour. Not a place to go walk around outside the gated area.

Labadee - Is mostly a beach day. Last time we rented a Beach Bungalow at Columbus Cove (cheaper than the over the water cabanas).

Edited by bellemiche
error

Is there a reason you are looking at celebrity excursions only? The Caribbean is a great place to look for independent excursions. Can often get a better excursion for less money. For example, in Grand Cayman we did Sting Ray city (highly recommend) and a dolphin swim (wouldn't do again) through island marketing. The boat trip to Sting Ray City had one guide with 3 families in a small boat. We beat the cruise line trips there. We saw them pull up later, a ton of people jammed into a double decker boat. We had already had a great time with feeding and petting the string rays and posing for pictures. Some of the people from the cruise line excursion actually came over and asked our guide if he would help them hold one because they didn't have anywhere near enough guides for the group they had.

Thank you -- we're open to anything -- I've arranged non-cruise line tours before as well. Didn't know if we needed to be more careful about that in Jamaica/Falmouth or not.

I don't think so. I've traveled independently in Jamaica, which you do need to be a little more careful with, but certainly with a tour you will be fine.