Sissaaaaaa

Saw where Escape will be heading to NYC at the end of April 2018 and Breakaway spending the summer in Southampton. Wow

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Actually only Breakaway's Transatlantic is ending in Southampton and she goes to dry dock after this.

Her actual summer season she will spend out of Copenhagen for the 9-day Baltic cruises.

NCL Jade is the ship being based out of Southampton and Hamburg in summer 2018, same as in 2017.

Actually only Breakaway's Transatlantic is ending in Southampton and she goes to dry dock after this.

Her actual summer season she will spend out of Copenhagen for the 9-day Baltic cruises.

NCL Jade is the ship being based out of Southampton and Hamburg in summer 2018, same as in 2017.

Yep I noticed my slight oops ☺

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

I see that some already have the schedule for the BA after April 2018. Does anyone have the Caribbean schedule they can share?

Go to the NCL website. Select find a cruise. Choose Caribbean as a destination. Select Jan, Feb, March, & April 2018 as a time.

It will show you all 64 NCL Caribbean Cruises already planned. For cruises after April of 2018 you must wait until they are announced.

Go to the NCL website. Select find a cruise. Choose Caribbean as a destination. Select Jan, Feb, March, & April 2018 as a time.

It will show you all 64 NCL Caribbean Cruises already planned. For cruises after April of 2018 you must wait until they are announced.

That wasnt the question, and no - I dont have to wait.

If the Jade is doing the same route as in 2017, then NCL is really targeting the Northern Europe market. BA - Baltics and Jade - Northern Europe.

Is Epic returning to Europe to do the Mediterranean route?