Thermal pass for 4-day cruise

doll80

Hi! My first time posting (obviously!). I'm kind of type A, and don't like financial surprises, so I've scoured this boards and Google in general. I feel like prices have gone up, and it's a pill I'd rather swallow now that later.

The question is:

Do you think $40 a day for the thermal pass is worth it on a 4 day cruise?

Pretty much the more you days you're at sea, the cheaper it is. The one day pass is $59, the trip long pass is $159. I'm a bit whiny, as I look at the great deals I've seen in the past, and what I'm offered at my first trip. But so be it. Is the pass still worth it to you as times have changed? If you want to throw in your two cents about a la carte specialty dining, no adult sundeck, and that we can't bring sealed bottled water, you can throw that in too.

Thanks for your input!

4 days Canaveral to Bahamas Norwegian Epic. I love the idea of being away from people for the most part. A quiet place. but $40 a day when it used to be about $30. I barely have time to be sick of people, but ooooh steam room and not crowded hot tubs. but $40 a day ouch! I have no kids or spouse to need a respite from. I know it's a subjective question. Just asking, if YOU would do it.

4 days Canaveral to Bahamas Norwegian Epic. I love the idea of being away from people for the most part. A quiet place. but $40 a day when it used to be about $30. I barely have time to be sick of people, but ooooh steam room and not crowded hot tubs. but $40 a day ouch! I have no kids or spouse to need a respite from. I know it's a subjective question. Just asking, if YOU would do it.

In a heartbeat. It's quiet, no kids, pools, hit tubs, sauna, steam, plunge pools. Well worth the cost, even better after a long day ashore.