Shopping on board Solstice

orphaned

Hi there, just wondering if anyone has been Solstice recently and what sort of shops are on board. A couple of years back we bought a fabulous pair of Konus binoculars on board a Royal Caribbean sailing but have sadly lost them! Would dearly love to get another similar pair.

Also, I understand some ships have an Apple Computer-type centre. Does anyone know if they sell accessories? Have recently bought a new iphone and would like a few bits and pieces for it. Have an $US800 obc to use up in 12 days!

We are on Solstice, departing Sydney on 23 Dec next. (YAY)

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

We spent 30+ days on the Solstice this fall and left the ship as it went into dry dock in Singapore. While we didn't check the i-Lounge to determine what sort of Apple products they had onboard, we have spent nonrefundable OBC on Apple items in the i-Lounges on other X ships. We have found the i-Lounge products to be fairly standard across the X fleet.

They did have some binoculars on the Solstice in the photo center, but I don't remember the brands.

Since the dry dock in Singapore a Tiffanys shop has been added. The Michael Kors is one of the nicer shops onboard. In addition to the nicer jewelry shops the usual souvenir and clothing shops are also onboard.

We spent 30+ days on the Solstice this fall and left the ship as it went into dry dock in Singapore. While we didn't check the i-Lounge to determine what sort of Apple products they had onboard, we have spent nonrefundable OBC on Apple items in the i-Lounges on other X ships. We have found the i-Lounge products to be fairly standard across the X fleet.

They did have some binoculars on the Solstice in the photo center, but I don't remember the brands.

Since the dry dock in Singapore a Tiffanys shop has been added. The Michael Kors is one of the nicer shops onboard. In addition to the nicer jewelry shops the usual souvenir and clothing shops are also onboard.

Thanks a lot for that, most helpful! WOW, 30 days - hopefully we can do that in a few years, when retirement kicks in. :)