Bermuda 2017 America's Cup Race

renjrusa

Watched several races right from the comfort of my sofa while doing our on-line check-in.. Can't wait until we are back in Bermuda again...The races are being shown on NBCsports network

Edited by renjrusa
add info

Please let me know if Summit starboard side cabin will have good viewing June 24 for the finals!?

There is no way to know if Summit will be docked port side or starboard side on your dates. I don't think though you will see much in your cabin from the sides. If Summit is docked port side the aft cabins will have good viewing. Or the aft decks. If the dock the other way around the forward decks. If you want good viewing your best bet would be to get tickets for the America's Cup Village. I believe you can get those for $10.

We had no way of knowing when we booked our aft balcony cabin on the Norwegian Dawn for this week whether we would be looking out at the America's Cup Village and the race or looking back at the Grandeur of the Seas which is docked next to us in the Royal Naval Dockyard.

My cabinmate is in heaven, because it turns out that she has a front row seat on the race from our balcony cabin. Lucky us!!! :D :) But we know it's never a guarantee -- it depends on the maintenance needs of the ship whether they face port side or starboard side to the Dockyard.

We had no way of knowing when we booked our aft balcony cabin on the Norwegian Dawn for this week whether we would be looking out at the America's Cup Village and the race or looking back at the Grandeur of the Seas which is docked next to us in the Royal Naval Dockyard.

My cabinmate is in heaven, because it turns out that she has a front row seat on the race from our balcony cabin. Lucky us!!! :D :) But we know it's never a guarantee -- it depends on the maintenance needs of the ship whether they face port side or starboard side to the Dockyard.

Have you seen any of the races on Tv?. Hard to imagine any cabins have great views. Better bring binoculars.. I have been watching at night and taping during the days.. The fans in the village in front of the screens are enjoying the racing...

Have you seen any of the races on Tv?. Hard to imagine any cabins have great views. Better bring binoculars.. I have been watching at night and taping during the days.. The fans in the village in front of the screens are enjoying the racing...

Aft cabins if the ship is docked port side at the Kings Wharf berth should have a view. Binoculars would help a lot.