Says Cheers Already Purchased ???

c'mon

Tried to add Cheers to my booking but it won't let me because it says it's already been purchased. Has this happened to anyone else?

I'll call Carnival but secretly hoping I have a fairy Godmother who bippity boppity boo'd it for me!

I had that same issue. I called and they confirmed it had not already been purchased and didn't know why the website was saying so. They can process the cheers program over the phone instead is what I was told. I was also secretly hoping it was a glitch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm certain it's a glitch that won't work out in my favor lol but a girl can dream 😊 I wonder if it's because I added it to checkout to get a price total and then removed it, this was a couple months ago. Maybe because I did that it thinks I bought it??

I'm certain it's a glitch that won't work out in my favor lol but a girl can dream [emoji4] I wonder if it's because I added it to checkout to get a price total and then removed it' date=' this was a couple months ago. Maybe because I did that it thinks I bought it??[/quote']

Could very well be that. If you clear your cache it might go away. Would not count on getting it for free, but you can dream

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by jimbo5544