Beer prices

Heimey

I find it funny how people consider bud light beer.

There is a bit of a beer snobbishness going on these days. At my local craft beer pub they wont even put an orange slice in a wheat beer, cause it isn't purest enough i guess.

The light beers, like Corona, Bud, etc. are actually kind of nice when they are really cold, on a hot day at the beach. Very refreshing and not too heavy, and they don't get you hammered!

I prefer Stella over Bud, but I'm not sure if I can tell them apart in a blind test. Come to think of it, I will be on the Magic next Saturday! I am going to try it! My first drink will be a blind test, Bud vs Stella!

Edited by Richjoxyz

There is a bit of a beer snobbishness going on these days. At my local craft beer pub they wont even put an orange slice in a wheat beer, cause it isn't purest enough i guess.

The light beers, like Corona, Bud, etc. are actually kind of nice when they are really cold, on a hot day at the beach. Very refreshing and not too heavy, and they don't get you hammered!

Yes technically bud products are not beer since they use adjuncts like rice.

And as far as the orange slice in a wheat beer goes, save the oranges for orange juice not an oldfactory enhancer.

I like an orange slice in a cold Blue Moon. At the craft pubs they of course don't have blue moon, but have real craft beers. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Lots of craft beer here.

What I find funny is not that Bud is "beer", but that Sam Adams, Sierra and Blue Moon are considered craft beer on the Carnival menu!

Forget the orange slice, and a shot of Grand Marnier, instead. make it a REAL Adult Beverage

Now THAT, is a great idea! That will be my second drink next Saturday...or will it be my 3rd after the bud/stella blind test?

I might have to buy Cheers!

Do you add the shot directly to the beer, or sip it on the side?

Fill a cold glass with 12oz of beer, add 1oz of Grand Marinier into it. Optional for the slice of orange.

Personally, I would try this with Thirsty Frog Red.

:)