New Million Dollar Quartet Cast

cruising_Bif

I read that a new cast just took over this show. Has anybody seen it since December 7th, and if so, how were the new guys?

I also replied to your post in the other thread but will repeat here for those not reading that thread:

I thought they were great! First time seeing it, so I don't have a comparison, but the guy playing Elvis was excellent in capturing the mannerisms. Musically all were good. The Jerry Lee character was physically the least similar to his role, but made up for that in talent. We loved it and saw the early show on the first night, so I think that was opening night for the new cast.

BTW, the night we saw it the ship was in 11 foot seas and rocking, and the cast didn't miss a beat.

BTW, the night we saw it the ship was in 11 foot seas and rocking, and the cast didn't miss a beat.

Yikes! It always seems that I notice a ship's movement the most as I'm sitting in its main theater. The thought has struck me on every cruise I've been on. Glad you liked the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the Dec. 8 cruise and loved the show. We actually went twice.

One night I was waiting for my husband and looking at one of the boards that advertise what's going on. A couple of nice young guys came up and pointed to the ad, asking if I was going to the show. They were very excited, telling me all about how they were in the show and they hoped we liked it. Just a couple of kids, really.

I didn't realize until later that this was one of the first, if not the first, time they had performed the show. They were so cute and excited and eager about their act.