Greyhound from Port Charlotte

skings

Hi, thinking of booking Celebrity Silhouette( Jan 8th Sunday) for just myself. I do not drive but can get a ride to Ft Myers to Greyhound station. Bus arrives NE 3rd st Ft Lauderdale 10:45 AM would I be able to board ship leaving 4 PM. Hate to pay for hotel day before

For a 4:00pm sailing you will need to be onboard 90 min prior to sailing. I am not sure how good their ontime record is but any delay by the bus arriving or you getting from bus the terminal to the port and you may be pushing it.

Hopefully one of the locals from the area will be able to tell you something more definite.

Happy Sailing!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

Hi, thinking of booking Celebrity Silhouette( Jan 8th Sunday) for just myself. I do not drive but can get a ride to Ft Myers to Greyhound station. Bus arrives NE 3rd st Ft Lauderdale 10:45 AM would I be able to board ship leaving 4 PM. Hate to pay for hotel day before

You can check out the cruise connection bus that take you directly to the ship..

http://www.cruiseconnection.travel/rates/

Thank you very much Magellan, I didnt know that cruise connection picked-up

on the left coast.

I have booked my first Celebrity Cruise and ticketed on Cruise Connection so no worries just

Were you able to get transportation for the return? I was told they do not operate the day we disembark.