Ovation of the Seas arriving in Sydney now

Well I was one of those with the iPads this morning and all I can say it was great.... very efficient ... so make sure you do all your online check in and print off your set sails and we can check you in even before you drop off your luggage lol.... but note we will check you in anytime but will ask you to return to the terminal at your allocated time... there were never any big queues out the front today

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well I was one of those with the iPads this morning and all I can say it was great.... very efficient ... so make sure you do all your online check in and print off your set sails and we can check you in even before you drop off your luggage lol.... but note we will check you in anytime but will ask you to return to the terminal at your allocated time... there were never any big queues out the front today

Excellent. Look forward to doing it on the 30th.:D

Thanks for the great info Packetau. Will it delay things by much if our photos are not the required quality or we do not have them?

Robyn

This is the only time they overnight. Peobably has a lot of media events to cover. The Today Show is broadcasting live from the ship this morning.

Terrible weather for the broadcast, and if you recorded it (like we did) you can fast forward through all non ship footage and fluff.:D

It appears that Ovation brought with her this terrible weather. "Summer" it is not.

Yet we're forecast for 32° tomorrow, after they've departed. Hmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and then cooler again on Sunday. very weird weather.:confused:

I watched the Today show this morn with the cast onboard the Ovation, and I saw some CCers from Canberra:p we met them on the Radiance last Easter, I wont mention their names for privacy, but they were the ones that they spoke to who had done the most cruises and they stayed on in the background for the segments.......so good to see them onboard and cruising, looks like they had family with them.:)

I watched the Today show this morn with the cast onboard the Ovation, and I saw some CCers from Canberra:p we met them on the Radiance last Easter, I wont mention their names for privacy, but they were the ones that they spoke to who had done the most cruises and they stayed on in the background for the segments.......so good to see them onboard and cruising, looks like they had family with them.:)

I know a few that are on there at the moment that are from Canberra.:D