Prom dress store suggestions needed

h-sar

Hi, everyone. We will be flying into Fort Lauderdale from Edmonton, Canada five days before our New Year's cruise. This would be a great opportunity to do some shopping for a prom dress for my daughter's grade 12 graduation. If you know the area around Fort Lauderdale and can make some suggestions about stores that cater to prom dresses, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

There is a bridal outlet there that might have something. Or try Sawgrass Mills as they have a huge selection of shops.

Are you taking the plunge and buying regardless of exchange...or just idea shopping?

Fellow Edmontonian here!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Forums mobile app

There is a bridal outlet there that might have something. Or try Sawgrass Mills as they have a huge selection of shops.

Are you taking the plunge and buying regardless of exchange...or just idea shopping?

Fellow Edmontonian here!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Forums mobile app

I hope DD manages to find something to buy. Hopefully, there's a good selection. It'll be one way to lessen the chances of someone else having the same thing :)

Last year, the kids spent so much time at Sawgrass we finally left them there and they ubered it back to the hotel (her brother is 19). I'll make sure DD has a good look there.

We took advantage when the dollar was at par to squirrel away a fair amount of US funds. Really appreciating that now! Looking forward to leaving in 10 days after the weather we've had :eek: Do you have anything booked in the near future?

I hope DD manages to find something to buy. Hopefully, there's a good selection. It'll be one way to lessen the chances of someone else having the same thing :)

Last year, the kids spent so much time at Sawgrass we finally left them there and they ubered it back to the hotel (her brother is 19). I'll make sure DD has a good look there.

We took advantage when the dollar was at par to squirrel away a fair amount of US funds. Really appreciating that now! Looking forward to leaving in 10 days after the weather we've had :eek: Do you have anything booked in the near future?

Have fun dress shopping! You're right, great chance of unique.

We just got back on the weekend from a southern Caribbean, and luckily missed the bitter cold.

We are off to a western at the end of January, then the Panama Canal in April. We also tucked away lots of USD. We have made very good use of it and travelled lots. We will likely exhaust that stockpile next year. I do have a CAD account just waiting for a strong dollar so that we can fund our rest of life travel!

Hope you have fun! You will need this escape from winter[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hi, everyone. We will be flying into Fort Lauderdale from Edmonton, Canada five days before our New Year's cruise. This would be a great opportunity to do some shopping for a prom dress for my daughter's grade 12 graduation. If you know the area around Fort Lauderdale and can make some suggestions about stores that cater to prom dresses, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I bought mine at Goodwill and no one knew any different.

I once bought a John Varvatos at Goodwill for a bridesmaids dress.

It was a stunning ball gown.

You'll do much better down here at Out Of The Closet for things like that than Goodwill.

Plus, it is for such a great cause.

http://www.OutOfTheCloset.org

Edited by BlueHerons

Zola Keller on Las Olas is a formal and bridal dress shop. She dresses Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Florida USA.

Expensive but unbelievable gowns. Your daughter will be able to use it in college for sorority formals.

http://www.zolakeller.com/

Zola now has an outlet on A1A near Oakland Park Blvd!

Zola now has an outlet on A1A near Oakland Park Blvd!

Wow!!!

To the OP, go to the Zola Keller outlet store first!

She has the most amazing formals and you are almost guaranteed your daughter will not only have the best dress, but no one else will have one like it.

Zola Keller has the most gorgeous dresses. I spent a good half hour with my nose pressed against her display windows on Las Olas.

Wish I was 30 years younger and 20 pounds lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk by there at least once a week and do the same thing! She has the most gorgeous dresses!