So how did you keep track of your beverage tickets?

NoName

I don't usually carry a purse on a cruise. I have a whole punched in my room card and wear it on a lanyard for convenience. However, this trip we have purchased the drink coupons and I am trying to come up with a way to keep track of them so I have them with me when I want a drink.

I would like to hear how other ladies carried their coupons? If I have pockets, I could do that, but often I don't......How did you carry them?

Kim

I don't usually carry a purse on a cruise. I have a whole punched in my room card and wear it on a lanyard for convenience. However, this trip we have purchased the drink coupons and I am trying to come up with a way to keep track of them so I have them with me when I want a drink.

I would like to hear how other ladies carried their coupons? If I have pockets, I could do that, but often I don't......How did you carry them?

Kim

Hole...not whole.....should always proof read.....however, thanks everyone for not pointing it out!

Hole...not whole.....should always proof read.....however, thanks everyone for not pointing it out!

LOL - you know the saying about "Ye who are without sin may cast the first stone?"

I often think that I need a disclaimer that states that I really can spell and use correct grammar and punctuation, but I am terrible at proofreading.

Kim

Where something with pockets.