drink package

goldfish1111

Hi. On the pick your perk package for the drink package does anyone know what the dollar limit per drink is? Also, does anyone have a list of the beer, wines and liquors you can get. Also how many specialty dinners can you get if you pick that perk?

Any information will be helpful. Thanks

Hi. On the pick your perk package for the drink package does anyone know what the dollar limit per drink is? Also, does anyone have a list of the beer, wines and liquors you can get. Also how many specialty dinners can you get if you pick that perk?

Easy to find out. Click on the promo. On the next page scroll to the bottom for the Terms and Conditions. That will tell you everything you need to know about each perk.

Enjoy.

Dollar limit on the UBP is currently $15. On the dining packages it is three meals.

Hi. On the pick your perk package for the drink package does anyone know what the dollar limit per drink is? Also, does anyone have a list of the beer, wines and liquors you can get. Also how many specialty dinners can you get if you pick that perk? Any information will be helpful. Thanks

Please take a few seconds to read about the promotions on the NCL home page https://www.ncl.com/cruise-deals/choice

If you don't want to read, you can watch the video at the same link.

You can get pretty much anything you want within reason. The bartenders will give you whatever they are allowed. If you tip, you can get even more!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 5 months later...
I got the drink package and the dinner package, paid a dinner service charge and a beverage service charge..now I will also have to pay gratuities? Not such a good deal!

You paid the gratuities on the drink package already. You only pay more gratuities on it if you have to pay for the overages on a drink over $15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the drink package and the dinner package, paid a dinner service charge and a beverage service charge..now I will also have to pay gratuities? Not such a good deal!

The service charges you paid on your drink and dinning package are done, no need to tip extra unless you want to. They used to just add them automatically on every drink you ordered!

The per day gratuity is for service staff! This is a charge every cruise line charges.

Here is an example:

Chocolate Martini is 17.95 ( 15.00 Limit)

You pay 2.95 + 18% gratuity = 3.48 charged to your account.

Personally, I think dining package is a great deal! the pittance you pay for three meals (about $14) covers the gratuities You could easily have a $50 meal in Cagney's, and all you paid was $14 gratuity that covers that meal plus two more. If you enjoy eating in the specialty restaurants, it's a great deal!

As far as the beverage package, it depends on how much you drink.If you have more than one or two drinks a day, you'll save with that deal. I don't usually get it because I don't drink more than about half a dozen drinks in a 7-day cruise. So, the gratuities on the package are more than purchasing my libations outright. But, for those who imbibe with abandon (or even moderately ;)) you can save a lot of money with the drinks package. If you don't drink even one drink a day then it's probably not the perk to pick.

We choose both perks. Question. If I have an outstanding wait or or great bar tender.... do I need to carry extra cash to give extra tip if warranted? Or do they give a receipt I can add to?

They don't give receipts on the drinks with UBP. Which makes it quicker. We always keep a few bucks in our pockets for tips.

As CruisinHarvey said, there are no longer slips to sign, but I suspect if you were to ask them if you could give them a tip on your next drink that they could produce a slip!. If I find a bartender or waiter I really like, then the next time I go to that bar, I bring a couple dollars when I visit the bar the next time. I don't often have pockets, but if I do I usually put a few tip dollars in my pocket before venturing out.

They don't give receipts on the drinks with UBP. Which makes it quicker. We always keep a few bucks in our pockets for tips.

You can always ask for a slip so you can leave a tip. I did that several times on my last cruise.