St. P. & Russia: Amazing Facts, etc.!!

TLCOhio

Thank you Terry for the amazing posts and photos! We have very similar ones! Finding about your experience in St.Petersburg, made me nostalgic about the place, and I am definitely going back when I get the chance. We were there in 2015 and we also booked with Anastasia Travel, and both the guide and driver were amazing! They let us customize our tour a bit, and with a group of 8 it was manageable to see most of the highlights of the charming St. Petersburg.

On 4/30/2019 at 4:56 PM, Kate P.C said:

Thank you Terry for the amazing posts and photos! We have very similar ones! Finding about your experience in St.Petersburg, made me nostalgic about the place, and I am definitely going back when I get the chance. We were there in 2015 and we also booked with Anastasia Travel, and both the guide and driver were amazing! They let us customize our tour a bit, and with a group of 8 it was manageable to see most of the highlights of the charming St. Petersburg.

Appreciate these two follow-ups from Kate. Yes, we also used Anastasia and I have set-up other friends for using them.  All worked well.  My strong personal suggestion is to write four or five of the top firms in St. Petersburg.  Tell them what you want, desire and need to fit your personal travel style.  Getting things "customized" can be important to fit your interests and logistics.  One size does NOT fit all.  Make it work for you!!  See how well they read your "specifics" and how responsive they are.  Then, follow-up and ask more questions.  Make sure they hear and respond to your interests, not just give you a "formula" plan.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Sydney to NZ/Auckland Adventure, live/blog 2014 sampling/details with many exciting visuals and key highlights.  On page 23, post #571, see a complete index for all of the pictures, postings.  Now at 220,057 views.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

• Like 1