Website Online Payments

retafcruiser

Could be your browser, or theirs! Is yours outdated? Maybe theirs is. :rolleyes:

Another thing to try is to use your mouse to move the page up. Sometimes pages open up and show the bottom of a page - blank - instead of the top of the page. ;)

Edited by Iamthesea

Since October 1st, I have had a problem with the website when I try to purchase something for my cruise. I will put in a shore excursion and when I go to the payment section, it shows an amount over a thousand dollars more. When I called the first two times, they said it is a known problem and that I should call to make a purchase and that worked for awhile until I found that my button for the culinary classes where you could see the classes and dates was not working either. I called again and someone sent me a bunch of documents that had nothing to do with the culinary classes. So I called again and let me tell you how annoying it is to call them and have them read each class out one by one. I don't take dictation. I have complained about this to customer support and to the webmaster who has apologized several times but still has no correction to my problem. I have asked to speak to special services but was refused the transfer. I was worried about booking the times for the specialty restaurants if I couldn't see the drop down boxes for the times available. And in order to make my choices beforehand, I had to call again to get a list of the dates for the Reserve menus because I couldn't see them either and I wanted to avoid conflicting reservations. I have fumed over and over and nothing has been done. I said I would never book another Oceania cruise again but then broke down and booked one with a favorite travel agency who has planned a wine cruise on Oceania. I hope that this same problem does not happen with this new cruise because I will refuse to buy anything on the website. I hate to call the travel agency and let them book everything for me. I am very displeased with the web maintenance. I worked in IT and in IT support and if I had a problem that effected a customer and it lasted three months and I couldn't find a solution, I would have been shown the door very quickly.