Tampa parking

Amagamma

Just booked our cruise on the Brilliance for Jan 9th and went to book our usuall Hotel that has parking and shuttle, but everything is sold out. Turns out the College championship game is being played there that night. Has anyone used TheParkingDoctors when sailing out of Tampa? Any other recommendations? Thanks for the help

Just booked our cruise on the Brilliance for Jan 9th and went to book our usuall Hotel that has parking and shuttle, but everything is sold out. Turns out the College championship game is being played there that night. Has anyone used TheParkingDoctors when sailing out of Tampa? Any other recommendations? Thanks for the help

We used them on our last cruise out of Tampa........Price was O.K. but wasn't thrilled with the location nor parking in a dirt field. Also had a long wait for shuttle after the cruise to have someone ride the shuttle to pick up our car and then drive back to pick us up at the terminal. But I can't offer you a better alternative based on our limited experience with Tampa port.

Skip

I just parked in the garage at the terminal. You might pay a bit more or whatever... but when you're done with the cruise you can just walk to your car and leave. I'll take the convenience over dealing with a shuttle bus back and forth for a slightly higher price.

We have not used Parking Doctors. I did not like some of the things I had read about them. We will be sailing on the Brilliance, (Dec 26) and then the Rhapsody (Jan 14). We are going to try this site in Dec.

https://parkwayparking.com/ They are suppose to have a shuttle to and from the port so we will see how it goes.