Booked suite, luggage tag says fttf

zzrobot

Diamond and Platinum say the same thing. Its just so they know which luggage to deliver to the rooms first. You get to go on just after Diamond and Platinum still.

Yep, it's easier for the porters to remember only one thing.

Just printed out my Dec. 26, 2016 Sunshine cruise info. The tag says FTTF, doesn't suite cabins go on earlier than FTTF ?

Diamond, platinum, FTTF, and suites: Embarkation luggage handling is all the same for all 4 groups. All 4 of those groups will have FTTF and priority printed on their luggage tags. And that is why the platinums and diamonds have been complaining the perks they earned are available to anyone who will purchase them. Understand though that what is printed on a luggage tag is totally separate from passenger embarkation status.

And just to explain how important those levels are to some Carnival customers, on my last cruise there was a diamond passenger standing in the doorway in the lounge designated for priority debarkation separating everyone into their own group as they entered the designated lounge awaiting debarkation. When we were actually notified by Carnival we could debark, those statuses didn't matter at all. The Carnival rep simply walked into the door of the designated lounge and said okay, you can debark now. And thus all 4 groups present proceeded to get up and begin debarkation.

I'm sure the diamond hallway monitor wasn't pleased about that, but that is how it works.

So the bottom line is, don't worry what is printed on your embarkation luggage tag. That only affects luggage delivery on embarkation day, and has no bearing on you physically boarding the ship.

Edited by winddawn

Diamond, platinum, FTTF, and suites: Embarkation luggage handling is all the same for all 4 groups. All 4 of those groups will have FTTF and priority printed on their luggage tags. And that is why the platinums and diamonds have been complaining the perks they earned are available to anyone who will purchase them. Understand though that what is printed on a luggage tag is totally separate from passenger embarkation status.

And just to explain how important those levels are to some Carnival customers, on my last cruise there was a diamond passenger standing in the doorway in the lounge designated for priority debarkation separating everyone into their own group as they entered the designated lounge awaiting debarkation. When we were actually notified by Carnival we could debark, those statuses didn't matter at all. The Carnival rep simply walked into the door of the designated lounge and said okay, you can debark now. And thus all 4 groups present proceeded to get up and begin debarkation.

I'm sure the diamond hallway monitor wasn't pleased about that, but that is how it works.

So the bottom line is, don't worry what is printed on your embarkation luggage tag. That only affects luggage delivery on embarkation day, and has no bearing on you physically boarding the ship.

Priority is only for Diamond and Platinum. All the tags do say Faster to the fun, though.