10 photos for $59 package

LMaxwell

Does anyone know if these are pre-selected photos or can you choose anything? (embarkation, captain night, port of call, etc) and is it only what they print or can you request a reprint in B&W/Color, etc? Seems like a good deal.

They also have a 100 photo package for $98. we've never bought more than 3 or 4 photos, so I think 10 is adequate, but if anyone has experience with the 100 photo package let me know.

Does anyone know if these are pre-selected photos or can you choose anything? (embarkation, captain night, port of call, etc) and is it only what they print or can you request a reprint in B&W/Color, etc? Seems like a good deal.

They also have a 100 photo package for $98. we've never bought more than 3 or 4 photos, so I think 10 is adequate, but if anyone has experience with the 100 photo package let me know.

Just got off the Divina on Friday morning! I purchased the 100 photo package for $98. On the last day, my husband and I chose 100 photos to keep. We could chose from embarkation photos, photos with the captain, formal dining room photos, any of the photos taken around the ship, etc. You could also pick a favorite photo and have prints made of it, make it larger, black and white, you name it. You just had to stay with in the 100 photos limit but I can tell you, you are the one counting them, not the photographers so I was told if there was one or two extra, who cares!! It is a lot of pictures and I have no idea what I am going to do with 100 pictures of my husband and myself but I didn't do the 10 because I figured with 3 formal nights, embarkation and captain picture, that was all ready 5. It would have been impossible for me to chose only 5 more. My husband and I took every photo opportunity we had in front of us though!! Definitely make sure you get a photo on the crystal stairs!!

Just got off the Divina on Friday morning! I purchased the 100 photo package for $98. On the last day, my husband and I chose 100 photos to keep. We could chose from embarkation photos, photos with the captain, formal dining room photos, any of the photos taken around the ship, etc. You could also pick a favorite photo and have prints made of it, make it larger, black and white, you name it. You just had to stay with in the 100 photos limit but I can tell you, you are the one counting them, not the photographers so I was told if there was one or two extra, who cares!! It is a lot of pictures and I have no idea what I am going to do with 100 pictures of my husband and myself but I didn't do the 10 because I figured with 3 formal nights, embarkation and captain picture, that was all ready 5. It would have been impossible for me to chose only 5 more. My husband and I took every photo opportunity we had in front of us though!! Definitely make sure you get a photo on the crystal stairs!!

Do you get a disc with the 100? We are torn between the 100 or the 10 with a disc. This is usually our family photo time so we like to be able to send them to family. With a family of 4, we would probably go through 100 in no time at all!!

Don't do it! The 10 package one.

The website isn't clear, and i got hosed. It's 10 PORTRAITs. The ones where you stand by something (chair/whatever) and they have you do all these weird poses. AND you can only get the 8x10 size of those.

If you get the $120 package or whatever, you get everything (or so it says).

The 100 picture package allows you to pick any photos you want and any size you want. You can even change the size if you want the photo to be bigger or smaller. If you have a photo that you really like and would like 5 copies, they will make them for you. I paid $98 for this package. You do not get a disc with this package though.