2 questions (beverage packages and last day)

I have two questions. I am sure you have the answers ;)

We will cruise on adventure of the seas and are interested in the classic soda package. If we buy this package is it possible to get a coke 'for free' anywhere on the ship like all the bars, restaurants, poolbar and are there possibilities like a soda machine to take a coke to the stateroom? Does adventure of the seas have coca cola freestyle?

I'm thinking about what to do on our last day. Our flight back to Europe will be at 7 in the evening. We booked transportation to the airport. When will we have to leave our ship? Does someone take care of our luggage when we would like to visit San Juan during the day?

Thank you :)

Adventure now has Freestyle machines. You can get a glass (cans not included with the soda package) of soda at any bar or restaurant and take it anywhere on the ship. If you get soda at a bar or restaurant, you will only have a choice of about a half-dozen flavors, as opposed to using the Freestyle machines where you have over 100 choices.

Thank you for your answers. Good to know that adventure has the freestyle machines :)

I don't know if it's possible to leave the luggage at the airport.

I saw that royal carribbean offers excursions on that day with a drop off at the airport (and take the luggage with us in the bus) but I think we would be at the airporr far too early...

For our recent cruise on RC (Brilliance) ... we purchased the soda package for both of us and received reusable Coca-Cola travel cups ... which we used quite a bit. I believe if we hadn't actually had the cups with us we could still have gotten soft drinks at the bars in their plastic cups just using our sea pass.

However, just in case you are interested ... I honestly don't think we needed to purchase the soda package for me. I would have been just fine with the FREE coffee, tea, ice, water, lemonade and fruit flavored beverage available at the drink station by the solarium pool and near the main buffet as well as via room service and coffee/tea/juice/water in any of the restaurants. I'm not sure how much of a hassle it would have been without having the soda package cup to get a 'free' drink elsewhere on the ship ... but for me, it just seemed like an un-necessary expense in hindsight since I didn't drink very many soda. For my partner it was $8.50 well spent since he is a Diet Coke-aholic and really doesn't care for coffee or tea.

Anyway, what is worthwhile will vary from one person to another and only you know your drinking habits ... but I just figured I'd pass on the info about the drinks available without the package.

I would check prices for an earlier flight, if possible...that's gonna be one, LOOOONG day! You will need to be OUT of the cabin by 8am or so...and off the ship by 10am at the latest. Even a ship's excursion will only get you to about 1pm.....that still leaves quite a lot of time to "kill".

Yes...you can get soda at any bar or eating venue....you don't have to have the "freestyle" glass to get your soda unless you want to use the machine.

It's not possible to get an earlier flight as we booked a package including the flight. Furthermore I suppose it's the only direct flight connection.

Diet Coke-aholic, I like that word :) I am a Diet Coke-aholic as well.

I didn't know that it's also possible to get free drinks (water, lemonade..) Are there more stations than at the solarium pool?

San Juan is a great place to spend the day. Drop your bags at Barrachina in the morning (you might want to plan to have dinner there that night when you pick your bags up) and wander the streets, see the forts, eat great PR food. The beaches really aren't that great so I wouldn't even bother but there is great shopping in OSJ, some outlet stores, good walking paths seaside. Plenty to fill your day without any hassles. Enjoy.

I have two questions. I am sure you have the answers ;)

We will cruise on adventure of the seas and are interested in the classic soda package. If we buy this package is it possible to get a coke 'for free' anywhere on the ship like all the bars, restaurants, poolbar and are there possibilities like a soda machine to take a coke to the stateroom? Does adventure of the seas have coca cola freestyle?

I'm thinking about what to do on our last day. Our flight back to Europe will be at 7 in the evening. We booked transportation to the airport. When will we have to leave our ship? Does someone take care of our luggage when we would like to visit San Juan during the day?

Thank you :)

I have the same issue as you, with a 7PM international flight next March. I searched the airport, and discovered they have luggage storage for a fee and so, we are hoping to get to the airport as early as possible, store our luggage, and take the train downtown to have a few hours and nice lunch, returning at our designated time.

I don't know about San Juan, but check the airport website. Taxi's are pretty cheap in SJ and plentiful to get downtown and return. Something like about $20.00 each way. You could see a lot in 5 hours.

I didn't know that it's also possible to get free drinks (water, lemonade..) Are there more stations than at the solarium pool?

I'm honestly not sure what is available where ... we almost always filled up at the station in the solarium ... and I know there was a similar station on the deck outside of the Windjammer Buffet ... but that means they are both on the same (11th, i think) deck ... I don't know about elsewhere on the ship ... other decks, etc. Hopefully a more seasoned cruiser will be able to answer that for you.