Port of Miami - Terminal

CruisingMom77

I was wondering if there are any vending machines for drinks and snacks within the terminal building at the Port of Miami. Can you bring snacks such as granola bars etc. past security at the terminal? In case we need to wait a bit a longer than expected I want to know what our options are, if any. 2 years ago I had a bottle of water in my purse, but it was open, so I had to either drink the whole thing, or throw it out before going through security. If I have an unopened bottle of water with me, is that OK or will they take it too?

That's all we need basically. that would be awesome. We are not YC or Black Card Members, are these for everyone? We are "only" booked on Fantastica experience.

Yes, they set up a beverage table in an adjacent room off the main waiting area and you just go and help yourself. Even had pineapple juice which is my favorate.

I was wondering if there are any vending machines for drinks and snacks within the terminal building at the Port of Miami. Can you bring snacks such as granola bars etc. past security at the terminal? In case we need to wait a bit a longer than expected I want to know what our options are, if any. 2 years ago I had a bottle of water in my purse, but it was open, so I had to either drink the whole thing, or throw it out before going through security. If I have an unopened bottle of water with me, is that OK or will they take it too?

After you pass security they have a table set up with water and juice etc.

After you pass security they have a table set up with water and juice etc.

There wasn't any such thing there on 12/6/16, but perhaps that was a fluke. And which security:

The first one where they verify you have your passports/tickets, or the one after the metal detectors?