Worried.

CruisingMom77

I am a “little” worried. My cell phone rang, it was an MSC Florida number. There seemed to be no one on the other end when I answered it. Anyway, I called MSC and they said everything was fine with my booking and it was probably an error that someone tried to call me. I pulled up my booking online, and everything is there, no changes but on the bottom part where it says amount due, etc. it says the following: (I x-ed out the amount). I have paid the amount in full for my Divina cruise in April 2017. Not sure what the refund means. I called MSC again, and they again confirmed that everything is fine, and I should not worry about the word “refund”. My total amount wouldn’t be due till the middle of January.

Total price $xxxxx

Total amount paid $xxxxx

Refund due $ 0.00

I am a “little” worried. My cell phone rang, it was an MSC Florida number. There seemed to be no one on the other end when I answered it. Anyway, I called MSC and they said everything was fine with my booking and it was probably an error that someone tried to call me. I pulled up my booking online, and everything is there, no changes but on the bottom part where it says amount due, etc. it says the following: (I x-ed out the amount). I have paid the amount in full for my Divina cruise in April 2017. Not sure what the refund means. I called MSC again, and they again confirmed that everything is fine, and I should not worry about the word “refund”. My total amount wouldn’t be due till the middle of January.

Total price $xxxxx

Total amount paid $xxxxx

Refund due $ 0.00

Don't worry about it your cruise is booked and paid for in full your good to go

Total price $xxxxx

Total amount paid $xxxxx

Refund due $ 0.00

Stop worrying and enjoy your cruise.

Strangely they have called me in the past too, without any reason why. Finally answered one time and it was an agent wanting to tell me about current sales. I think they just at random make cold calls to guests and offer other sailing dates and sales.