Seaside Web Check-in

Vballny23

I am booked on the Seaside for Feb'18, and I was playing around on the MSC website. I noticed there was a link for web check-in so I clicked on it. I got an error message saying something along the lines that for this departure and ship, web check-in is unavailable and to try 60 days before departure or contact TA.

Granted, it is still a year away from first sailing, but just curious for anyone that has booked the Seaside, were you able to access web check-in?

Thanks!!

We're booked on Seaside Feb 24 2018 (obviously) and this is the response to an attempt to "check-in"

Web Check-In

MSC web check-in allows guests to check in anytime up to 24 hours* before the day of departure. If you are an MSC Voyagers Club member and you are not recognized as such, please kindly contact your Travel Agent or our Contact Center at 1-844-685-1328 for assistance.

United States citizens on a roundtrip cruise departing from one United States port, sailing within the Western Hemisphere and ending in the same United States port can use a government issued picture ID along with proof of citizenship in the form of an original or notarized government issued birth certificate or original Naturalization certificate in lieu of a passport.

Please provide your personal information below exactly as it appears on your booking confirmation.

Please enter your middle name if it is on your booking confirmation. Your middle name will be part of your first or last name.

Did it allow you to continue if you put in your booking # and name?

We're booked on Seaside Feb 24 2018 (obviously) and this is the response to an attempt to "check-in"

Web Check-In

MSC web check-in allows guests to check in anytime up to 24 hours* before the day of departure. If you are an MSC Voyagers Club member and you are not recognized as such, please kindly contact your Travel Agent or our Contact Center at 1-844-685-1328 for assistance.

United States citizens on a roundtrip cruise departing from one United States port, sailing within the Western Hemisphere and ending in the same United States port can use a government issued picture ID along with proof of citizenship in the form of an original or notarized government issued birth certificate or original Naturalization certificate in lieu of a passport.

Please provide your personal information below exactly as it appears on your booking confirmation.

Please enter your middle name if it is on your booking confirmation. Your middle name will be part of your first or last name.

Nope, it told me I wasn't logged in. I was of course with the correct name and booking number.

Website has always seemed to have problems though. I don't worry about it, just call if it's urgent enough, this isn't so, we'll leave alone for a while.

Bad web site just keep trying.

I was told by the Australian office that you could only use the web check in after the due date for the balance payable and if you have paid in full. Which in our case will be 25th December 2016 for a cruise departing 25th March 2017.

Edited by AVACTION
Clarity

I did my web check in before I made the final payment for my cruise Friday on the davina. Also, I noticed that if I logged in from the top right of the web page I actually couldn't do much on the site, if I went to the link, "already booked" then I could get whatever I needed. Just what worked for me 😊