Mergavilia Occupancy Changes

Traveler1010

I was told that MSC is unable to make occupancy changes to YC suites on the Mergavilia. This means that we cannot take our family of three (me, husband, 3 year old) on the ship this summer. Is this correct? Anyone having this challenge? From what they are telling me there will be no third persons in the YC suites. Seems odd!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was told that MSC is unable to make occupancy changes to YC suites on the Mergavilia. This means that we cannot take our family of three (me, husband, 3 year old) on the ship this summer. Is this correct? Anyone having this challenge? From what they are telling me there will be no third persons in the YC suites. Seems odd!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the deck plans cabin numbers 14014/14016/ ;14015/14019 ; 16009/16011/ ;16024/16026 are all shown as 4 berth cabins and are all connecting cabins in the pairs as written.

So I think you have been given bum information

Pete

Edited by Skier52

It looks like you're using your phone right but if you can go to their website you'll see deck plans. The cabins skier52 mentions are all YC and clearly indicate they are connecting cabins and hold up to 4 pax, so you should be fine in any of those mentioned.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Meraviglia.aspx

I'd guess the only problem could be that they are sold out or have reached lifeboat safety levels? If so, it could mean choosing another date/s.

Good luck, hope you find something that works,

Cheers,

Edited by All-ready2cruise