MSC Voyagers' Club Questions

gigi1313

Received our Black Status emails today (due to matching our DCL status) and I have a few questions that I don't see answered in the FAQs...

Three of us in the same stateroom will be black... do we each get a fruit basket? bottle of bubbly? etc? or is it a stateroom gift?

The dinner for two at one of the up-sell restaurants... do we have to take the Black card member or can dh and I use ours and our sons' and take our friends to dinner (we have a group of 19, only four of us are Black Status)?

Thanks in advance.

Received our Black Status emails today (due to matching our DCL status) and I have a few questions that I don't see answered in the FAQs...

Three of us in the same stateroom will be black... do we each get a fruit basket? bottle of bubbly? etc? or is it a stateroom gift?

The dinner for two at one of the up-sell restaurants... do we have to take the Black card member or can dh and I use ours and our sons' and take our friends to dinner (we have a group of 19, only four of us are Black Status)?

Thanks in advance.

Here is the official wording which states that the fruit plate, bottle of spumante and chocolate dipped strawberries are once per cabin per cruise

It also states that you can invite a non black card holder from same cabin as the Black card holder or t e meal for two. I've seen reported that the black card holder has taken a person who is not in their cabin with them for the meal.

These are the official words but I have seen reported that some people have received the benefits on a per person basis not per cabin..

So if you only get them on a per cabin basis you have no cause to complain , if you get the on a per person basis you got lucky

■ ■

COMPLIMENTARY SPECIALITY RESTAURANT DINNER (no beverages) | Members are entitled to enjoy a tasting menu dinner for 2 once during the cruise (beverages excluded) at one of our speciality restaurants (Galaxy, Kaito

Sushi, Oriental, Eataly Steakhouse, or Tex Mex. Eataly Ristorante Italia excluded).

Members may extend invitation to one occupant of same cabin. Members under 18 must be accompanied in order to enjoy privilege. Cabin occupant can enjoy extended benefit only once.

COMPLIMENTARY SPUMANTE WITH CHOCOLATE-DIPPED FRUIT IN CABIN | Valid once per cruise, per cabin.

Not available for members aged under 18.

COMPLIMENTARY BASKET OF FRESH FRUIT IN CABIN | Available once per cabin, per cruise.

I've copied and pasted from the benefits table on this link

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Assets/MSC-Voyagers-Club-Benefits-Grid_20151013.pdf

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Thanks all for the feedback...

If we get more than one per cabin, hooray... if not, that's okay too!!

My hope was that we would get one per person as we have 8 cabins with only two having black card members, so I was planning to share the wealth with our friends/family :)

We were on Divina last month. Both hubby and I are Black status. We got on fruit basket, two Spumantes, two chocolate strawberries, each got a chocolate ship and hat. We also each got dinner for two. When I talked to Concierge, they indicated that we could invite anyone we wanted to accompany us or we could have 2 dinners for the 2 of us.