Jade aft mini suite

Uhleashyuh

They are great rooms. The balconies themselves are smaller than some of the balcony rooms below, but you get the slightly bigger room.

You are directly under the great outdoors but we never noticed much noise from there.

We started in one a couple of years ago, and had no hesitation booking the same room for next Summer. It's one of my favourite rooms I've stayed in on any ship.

They are great rooms. The balconies themselves are smaller than some of the balcony rooms below, but you get the slightly bigger room.

You are directly under the great outdoors but we never noticed much noise from there.

We started in one a couple of years ago, and had no hesitation booking the same room for next Summer. It's one of my favourite rooms I've stayed in on any ship.

So not a lot of noise? That's what i was mostly concerned about. Do you have any pics of your room?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

So not a lot of noise? That's what i was mostly concerned about. Do you have any pics of your room?

There was just one night (out of 14) where we heard any noise. I went up to the Great Outdoors to see what it was and there was nothing there. We concluded it was someone playing music in a nearby room, but never heard it again.

I do have some pictures and will try to post them when I get chance. I have a couple of the balcony on my Instagram page though.

One thing to note is that the room that we book (11150) has the bed near the balcony. To my knowledge, this is the only room (balcony or mini suite) on the whole ship with it that way round.

There was just one night (out of 14) where we heard any noise. I went up to the Great Outdoors to see what it was and there was nothing there. We concluded it was someone playing music in a nearby room, but never heard it again.

I do have some pictures and will try to post them when I get chance. I have a couple of the balcony on my Instagram page though.

One thing to note is that the room that we book (11150) has the bed near the balcony. To my knowledge, this is the only room (balcony or mini suite) on the whole ship with it that way round.

We are in 11156 & 11154 adjoining rooms. Do you have any pics of the room. And ty for posting the others!

• 1 month later...

Hi Keith!

I know this is an older post, but I wanted to get a bit more info from you if possible. I'm looking to book an aft cabin (balcony or mini suite- either one is fine) and had presumed, likely incorrectly, that the aft mini suites on deck 11 would have the largest balcony. We would prefer a larger balcony vs. a larger room- so, can you suggest an aft deck where I would get the largest balcony? Thanks a bunch!

The mini suites certainly don't have the largest balconies. They are bigger in lower decks, but it does differ from deck to deck.

The info is on these boards somewhere. You may get lucky by searching, or maybe someone will come along with the info.

The 2 aft balconies rooms on deck 10 have the biggest balconies on the ship for a balcony room.

Thanks Keith and Skeeter! Found another thread that Keith had posted in about the aft minis and found some deck size info on CDP. Decks 9 & 10 have the largest aft balconies :D

• 11 months later...

We are booked in this room for our March 2018 cruise. Is the room smaller with the bed closer to balcony? Does it still have a couch? How big is the balcony?