studio cabin-quite location Breakaway/Getaway?

elaine5

looking for best location for a studio cabin with least amount of noise (either for overhead/under) or outside hallway (no crew/housekeeping closet, high traffic, etc.). thanks, Elaine

Elaine,

I was on the Escape and they have a similar layout. I was in a room comparable to 11515. You couldn't hear much of anything above, below, or in the hallway. As mentioned, just make sure that you stay away from a connecting room and you should be fine.

The way the Studio area is set up, the only people coming in are guest staying in the Studio cabins. There is no real traffic other than your fellow Studio travelers.

I was in cabin 11541 on the Breakaway which had a housekeeping closet diagonally attached to it, pretty loud when they were working. One morning it was so much noise the people one deck below me called my room thinking it was me stomping around.

I was in 10523 on Breakaway and it was the loudest room I have ever been in - and I'm not usually bothered by noise. My family booked it for me thinking furthest from the lounge would be quietest - nope. The running water was the worst. I think the people in the rooms above, behind & next to me were sick because the toilets flushed non-stop & it was like they were in my room.

I've stayed in the studio cabins on the Escape, Getaway, and Epic, each time in a non-connecting cabin. Never had any real problem with noise... Although, when I go to sleep, I always wear earplugs when cruising, just in case...

The first time I stayed in an Epic studio I was concerned because I had a connecting cabin. Turns out that if it weren't for the room service dishes in the hallway I would have never known that anyone was in that room. I never heard them or saw them the entire week. I've subsequently managed to book non-connecting but, as always, I guess it's simply the luck of the draw who your neighbors are. I recently returned from Getaway where one studio guest complained that she could hear really loud plumbing noises in her room. I don't know her room number.