Best Route

Cam Dizzle

Going on the Liberty out of Galveston.

We will be coming from a hotel on Seawall Blvd. Would my best route be to take Seawall all the way down to 21st St. and take that to Harborside, or should I take Seawall to 33rd, cut over on Broadway, and a left on 21st?

Thanks in advance!

Going on the Liberty out of Galveston.

We will be coming from a hotel on Seawall Blvd. Would my best route be to take Seawall all the way down to 21st St. and take that to Harborside, or should I take Seawall to 33rd, cut over on Broadway, and a left on 21st?

Thanks in advance!

Either is fine !

• 1 month later...

Is 22nd street the actual point of entry for vehicle traffic to the cruise terminals - where you get in line to drive up and drop off luggage? We, too, will be staying in a motel farther west down the seawall, and we have parking at Galveston Park N Cruise (25th street) and can walk over (RC, Terminal #2), but depending on the luggage we end up with, we may want to drop off and then park and walk back over. Trying to figure out easiest way to avoid having to make a left hand turn off of Harborside, across traffic, into the port area.