UDP Question

LoraJ

We got the 3 meal UDP as one of those booking perks. I made a bunch of online reservations (for 4 Specialty restaurants). Is there a way to choose which reservations get the UDP? I believe right now my Cagney's restaurant is set for A La Carte, but I would rather swap my Moderno reservation to just pay the $20 and then use the UDP for Cagney's.

Can I do this online? Like maybe release the two and pick Cagney's first and then Moderno? Or should I call NCL to do this? Or am I stuck with how it is?

We got the 3 meal UDP as one of those booking perks. I made a bunch of online reservations (for 4 Specialty restaurants). Is there a way to choose which reservations get the UDP? I believe right now my Cagney's restaurant is set for A La Carte, but I would rather swap my Moderno reservation to just pay the $20 and then use the UDP for Cagney's.

Can I do this online? Like maybe release the two and pick Cagney's first and then Moderno? Or should I call NCL to do this? Or am I stuck with how it is?

Did the reservation system charge you anything at checkout? If not, then you are good, and you just let them know at each restaurant whether you are paying or using the SDP. Generally it's advised to book the cover charge restaurants first and the a la carts last. The system will assume the first 3 are under the SDP. If the 4th is an a la carte, you wouldn't be charged as they can't know in advance what your tab will be.

We got the 3 meal UDP as one of those booking perks. I made a bunch of online reservations (for 4 Specialty restaurants). Is there a way to choose which reservations get the UDP? I believe right now my Cagney's restaurant is set for A La Carte, but I would rather swap my Moderno reservation to just pay the $20 and then use the UDP for Cagney's. Can I do this online? Like maybe release the two and pick Cagney's first and then Moderno? Or should I call NCL to do this? Or am I stuck with how it is?

So it sound like you are ok. You booked Monderno and got charged nothing,,, from what I read. That is perfectly ok.

You can keep booking a la carte restaurants with no charge now.

When you arrive at dinner, tell your waiter if you want to pay with your SPecialty Dining Plan (SDP) or if you want to charge your room.

There is nothing in the reservations you are making saying which is SDP vs pay-on-your-own.

Have a great cruise