Sabatini's No More...?

KruzeKrazy!

Nah. Share sucks.

We tried it only a month after its debut on the Ruby, (also leaving mostly disappointed) we thought it may have been simply going through growing pains at the time.

To hear that it sucked 9 months later only confirms that our initial desire for forgiveness was unfounded.

We've generally enjoyed our visits to Sabatinis however.

Went on the Ruby in October and we were very excited to try Share- there were only 3 other tables being used at 7pm. We were both hugely disappointed in the food and would probably not go back, and another couple in Share was very vocal about how much they disliked the food also. Hopefully we were there for an off night, or I don't see Share being the success Princess had hoped for!

So, I'm curious, of your experiences with Share, what style or ethnicity is the food, and what made it disappointing? I'm not booked on any future cruises on ships with Share, but I'm still curious.

So, I'm curious, of your experiences with Share, what style or ethnicity is the food, and what made it disappointing? I'm not booked on any future cruises on ships with Share, but I'm still curious.

There are LOTS of threads about this. Look on the Princess web site to get the official story about Curtis Stone and the restaurant.

No loss. We've gone there twice - on two different ships - and been disappointed both times.

Different strokes...

We've been to Sabatini's on multiple ships and loved it every time - especially the great service.

And, of course, we schedule the start of every day around breakfast at Sabatini's!