Drinks at Buffet on Magic?

DK_JK

Nope. All free. Sodas, Speciality Coffee (Think Lattes and Espresso), Alcohol, etc.. are not included. That's what the drink packages are for. Water, Tea, Lemonade, Coffee, Juices, Hot Chocolate, and Milk are included free.

Edited by DisneyDatknee

You will be able to get water, lemonade and ice tea, coffee, and hot tea with meals and juice/milk with breakfast. There will also be drink dispensers in the buffet, we usually bring a re-fillable bottle and carry it around w us, filling it whenever we pass near the buffet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I highly recommend the guava juice in the mornings. The orange juice (on the lido) is not a true orange juice so don't get your expectations too high. But the juices served in the dining room taste better.

The tea that they serve is instant and quite nasty. I usually cut it with lemonade if I'm desperate to drink something other than water. Be brave and bring your own 12 pack of soda on board and you can request a glass of ice in the dining room and enjoy with your meal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly recommend the guava juice in the mornings. But the juices served in the dining room taste better.

so guava juice is avail at the MDR breakfast? hmmm,, how does that work again... I can't recall why we only go to the MDR on the last morning....

so guava juice is avail at the MDR breakfast? hmmm,, how does that work again... I can't recall why we only go to the MDR on the last morning....

Sorry. I mis-wrote that. Guava is only in the lido for breakfast. But the orange juice taste better in The MDR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk