Labadee questions

Mnamom1105

We will be on Freedom soon and I have a few Labadee questions:

1. We went just over a year ago and our now 11 year old had a BLAST at the Aquapark. It is not an option in our cruise planner - so is it not available anymore?

2. I see a NEW experience or 2 for Labadee - with Princess Poppy from Trolls - anyone done either of them? I have a 5 year old who LOVES Poppy.

Thanks everyone!

Why not try the Waverunners at Labadee? I was there mid November and had a blast on them. 11 yrs old would love them (either single, if allowed, or with an adult). They take you all over and stop for mini history lessons too. Then there's Dragon Tail zip line, which was another wonderful adventure and there was an 8 yr old girl doing it with her daddy. Those are just options to think about.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

thanks everyone! We were wondering if the aquapark was just not popular enough to warrant pre buying.

DS wants to do it. I would rather lay on the beach and sleep. We don't tend to do much for shore excursions in general, so while I appreciate the wave runner suggestion, it is not something we would consider right now.

If anyone hears anything about the Dreamworks Princess Poppy experience in the next few weeks, let me know, otherwise I guess we may try it and give our thoughts!