Another Atlantis ?

jimvern1966

We are going to Nassau in February and want to tour the Atlantis..... the woman I spoke to said it was $42 low season $46 high season for adults. It includes access to Predator lagoon, the Dig and Ruins Lagoon. Has anyone done this tour? And your opinions? This is on my friends bucket list as a must do.... thanks for any input. :)

We are going to Nassau in February and want to tour the Atlantis..... the woman I spoke to said it was $42 low season $46 high season for adults. It includes access to Predator lagoon, the Dig and Ruins Lagoon. Has anyone done this tour? And your opinions? This is on my friends bucket list as a must do.... thanks for any input. :)

It's an aquarium, it doesn't allow even visual access to the pools, slides or beach. It's nice, but not really bucket list worthy.

We would do the aquarium tour again- we did the Atlantis Beach Day one year and found the seas a bit rough. We would have been happy with just the aquarium tour.

If one can see the aquarium and do some touring around, we feel it is worthwhile- just our experience.