Harmony OTS- Cozumel Day

We've been having a debate here on what to do in Cozumel! We want to do part beach day, part drinking in town sort of day. The cozumel bar hop which we really wanted to do seems to be full (the date is greyed out on the website). So give me your suggestions! Our thoughts are Nachi or Mr. Sanchos for half the day (we are in port for something like 11 hours) and then head downtown for half the day? We want to drink and party and get lots of sun :). Any advice would be great! If anyone knows taxi prices or has an opinion on Nachi vs Mr. Sanchos or has a suggestion as to which order we do things in, post it here! Or if you have a better suggestion on how to plan our "island party day" let me know!

We just went on a Segway tour which was about a half day. It was an RCCL tour. You could easily go on it and have time for a beach. We had enough time for beach but it was about 90 with 100% humidity. :eek: When we got back the only thing I wanted to do was take a cold shower and bask in the AC.

I've been to both Nachi and Mr. Sancho's, both are good.

Nachi - limits the number of people allowed in each day. Food was good, laid back atmosphere.

Mr. Sancho's - Food was good as well. It has more of a party atmosphere vs. Nachi. They have a lot of water activities.

Hope this helps.

Donna

I have done the Cozumel Bar Hop while on the Oasis last April and loved it.

Maybe you have done/thought of this already but maybe you could email the owner and ask if there is any wiggle room for you and whoever you are going with (I think his name was Tom- a really nice guy in my communications with him pre Crawl and an even nicer guy in person when he met us before the Tour).

I loved the bars we went to and the rugged beauty of the East side of the island and oh yeah the food and drinks too!

Sounds like you are ready to have a good time!

Good luck and have a great cruise.

I have done the Cozumel Bar Hop while on the Oasis last April and loved it.

Maybe you have done/thought of this already but maybe you could email the owner and ask if there is any wiggle room for you and whoever you are going with (I think his name was Tom- a really nice guy in my communications with him pre Crawl and an even nicer guy in person when he met us before the Tour).

I loved the bars we went to and the rugged beauty of the East side of the island and oh yeah the food and drinks too!

Sounds like you are ready to have a good time!

Good luck and have a great cruise.

+1 on emailing the Hop folks. Maybe just a glitch.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the advice everyone! I had Facebook messaged him a few days ago and no response. But I searched and found an email, so I just sent that as well! Hopefully it'll work out in our favor. Our Cozumel day is january 19 so we are last minute planning here but just found out about the bar hop and it sounds great! If that doesn't work out, Mr. Sanchos definitely sounds more our speed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums