Trolley Q

DKNE

We plan on taking the hop on and off trolley outside the cruise port.

I thought I had heard that there was a better stop to go to, less crowded then the one right at the port.

Can you tell me where the better place to catch the trolley would be and not so crowded, I know people have waited 2-3 trolley's to get on, at the port.

Tks.

The advice about getting on at a different spot, though, is given about the free trolley.

The paid HOHO bus is so new almost no one talks about it.

Op which one are you wanting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The trolley. Not the new bus.

If you are referring to the free trolley, which I think you are as that's the one people on here recommend walking to a different stop for...My advice is to avoid it!!! We waited and waited only to find people we met on our ship had gotten on it The got off at the stop we were waiting at as it took a half an hour to go 2 blocks! It appeared there was only one trolley. My mom waited as we toured the fort and she only saw one trolley come and stop. It got there maybe an hour after we did by cab. We ended up taking a cab to El Morro for $17. Did we get taken paying that to go maybe a mile or so? Probably, but after waiting in the heat we gave up and were frustrated so $17 for 6 people didn't sound bad!

When we got off the ship, we turned left and walked a couple blocks. Just before a little park there is a stop for the trolley. We got on there. It then continues towards the ship where most people wait. That is where the bottleneck occurs. Most people get off the ship and wait right there.