Beverage package

Southern adventurers

I believe were a talking about Aussie Dollars where the AIBP is AU$74/day but drinks are priced around AU$11-14 each. So roughly comparable to $US pricing of $56.35/day where drinks run $8-10 each

It is actually $59 Aus.

On some ships they may have added a few more items but the latest Beverage Package Evaluator spreadsheet lists these items as the only items that don't meet the price range for the AIBP:

• Chivas Royal Salute - $12.50
  • Remy Martin XO - $12.00
  • Mirabelle, Brut Rose - $11.00
  • Nicholas Feuillatte, Brut - $13.00
  • Veuve Clicquot, Brut - $17.00
  • Nebbiolo Valmaggiore, Bruno Giacosa - $12.00
  • Cabernet Sauvignon, Sanctuary - $13.00

As you can see, 5 of them are wines. All other wines should be fine. I concur with the poster above. Vines is a wine drinker's friend. :)

I purchased an unlimited AI beverage package on Costa at approx. half the price of Princess'. It was a 7-day cruise... and I got my money's worth... but I paid for it with a 3-day hangover after the cruise. :rolleyes:

These beverage packages are a huge 'cash cow' for the lines. The majority of pax who buy it will never come near to getting their money's worth.

True. We had the package on a recent cruise. Even without thinking about what they cost, and drinking all we want, we still didn't come anywhere near the cost.

These beverage packages are a huge 'cash cow' for the lines. The majority of pax who buy it will never come near to getting their money's worth.

I'm usually at break even a third of the way into the cruise. Sometimes a little less.