Escape Dinner Reservation Question

SeaHunter007

Never made dinner reservations at the complimentary Main Dining rooms before. Going on Escape with my family of 12. How far in advance do we need to book in the Manhattan Dining Room or Savor or Taste? Also, how far ahead can we book our reservations? Thanks

I am traveling with family on the March 25, 2017 sailing. There is a group of 13 sailing together. Our 90 day mark was Christmas Day, I stayed up until midnight to make the reservations.

The max reservation the online system would make was for 12 people. The Manhattan room was the only included dining room that would accommodate a group of 12. It also shows only two times, 5:30 or after 8 (I can't recall the exact time)

I made the reservation for 12 at 5:30 and plan on going to the restaurant the first day to make adjustments, but I wanted to have a time booked for our group & since there are younger kids, 8-8:30 was too late.

I hope this helps.

You need to book as far in advance as possible. The boking window opens at the 90 day mark (100 for Haven guests). Look at your sail date and figure out what day is 90 days out and book at midnight. Reservations can go very fast very easily.

The Escape has a large section in the Manhattan Room for groups (lots of 8, 10, and 12 top tables). I have not specifically looked in Taste/Savor, and other than the private dining room in Taste, I think that they would have to move tables to get a 12-top.

Per the prior post, you should try to make your online reservations as soon as your bookings open (i.e. 12:00 am US Eastern Time - i.e., Miami time) 90 days prior to your sailing.

Edited by BirdTravels

We were just a group of 13 on Escape.

The only thing we reserved, and did it onboard, was the complimentary supper club. We made no other reservations and ate together 3 nights at Savor and Manhattan Room. Never waited more than 5 minutes anywhere and we just showed up when we wanted; around 7 or 7:15PM.

This has been so very helpful. Thanks to all. I also read that Escape has a private dining room at Taste we might be able to reserve for large families. Has anyone reserved it or know how to reserve it. Any information about it is appreciated. Thanks