Few questions

Rjh8842

1) I saw that the cruise director is changing before my cruise. I wonder if that could change the day that they show Grease. Currently they are showing it on the last day for my itinerary. Would love if they showed it earlier in the cruise. What do you think?

2) I am debating about getting the photo package. I am not concernd about the cost. I wonder about the value. I am only going on a 4 day cruise. Are there going to be enough opprotunities for photos? Or should I just buy individual photos on board?

3) Also do adults have to fill out a waiver for on board activities like the Flowrider? Or just kids?

Thanks

1) I saw that the cruise director is changing before my cruise. I wonder if that could change the day that they show Grease. Currently they are showing it on the last day for my itinerary. Would love if they showed it earlier in the cruise. What do you think?

2) I am debating about getting the photo package. I am not concernd about the cost. I wonder about the value. I am only going on a 4 day cruise. Are there going to be enough opprotunities for photos? Or should I just buy individual photos on board?

3) Also do adults have to fill out a waiver for on board activities like the Flowrider? Or just kids?

Thanks

1. I doubt it, the cruise director has really nothing to do with the show.

2. I'll let someone else answer this. We say no to every photographer. Just not our type of thing.

3. Yes, Adults can get hurt too ;).

1) I saw that the cruise director is changing before my cruise. I wonder if that could change the day that they show Grease. Currently they are showing it on the last day for my itinerary. Would love if they showed it earlier in the cruise. What do you think?...

Possible, but you won't know until you get onboard.