last minute deals with NCL

sandysk

Is there a phone number to call NCL for last minute deals?..a few days or weeks before ship leaves. I'm not talking about the upsell number when you already have a reservation with NCL.

You can just check it yourself online on ncl.com at any given time for the cruises you might be interested in (some times the prices drop close to sailing date, and some times they don't, it is always a matter of "offer and demands" in the market) - the prices will always be updated online. There is also a particular part of their website that lists some of the last minute cruise deals - here is a link (you just have to scroll a little bit down the page):

https://www.ncl.com/no/en/cruise-deals

You can just check it yourself online on ncl.com at any given time for the cruises you might be interested in (some times the prices drop close to sailing date, and some times they don't, it is always a matter of "offer and demands" in the market) - the prices will always be updated online. There is also a particular part of their website that lists some of the last minute cruise deals - here is a link (you just have to scroll a little bit down the page):

https://www.ncl.com/no/en/cruise-deals

Thanks for the link. I suppose it's appropriate to link the Norwegian version of NCL since, well, NCL is Norwegian :)

Thanks for the link. I suppose it's appropriate to link the Norwegian version of NCL since, well, NCL is Norwegian :)

Unfortunately not much really Norwegian with NCL anymore since the originally Norwegian owners sold it, except the name and a few Norwegian captains in the fleet. :D Since I am located in Norway myself, NCL has made it kind of impossible for me to access any other website than the Norwegian one. I actually thought that you would get automatically redirected to the webpage for your country, like I do when I try to access ncl.com/us or ncl.com/eu. Hope the link worked for you anyway! :)

Anyway, I just found the link by going on ncl.com and search for "cruise deals" and there it was....

Edited by TrumpyNor