My View: Carnival Magic November 2016...A picture heavy report

APDMOM

17. Our waiter called this "Mickey Mouse", but anyone who sailed Carnival should know what it is ;)

3e571a4a381c071404f7dba331d4b8e5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looks soooo good, but sadly, I'm not a fan. All the food pics look so great! Cruising next month... can't wait.

Thanks a great review. Really have enjoyed it. One quick question. Now that you have seen both, which of the main dining rooms would you choose if you were sailing the Magic again?

Southern Lights is probably a bit nicer, as they have many oceanview tables - including for smaller groups. :)

Not seasoned by any means but I'll play. 15. Buttered popcorn pot de creme, 24. Shrimp cocktail, 25. Strawberry bisque. Haven't had 15 or 25 but remember them from other reviews.

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Edited by DebbieMo

Guess I missed it. But how much for the coffee card?

Free :) You just pick it up. Every time you buy a coffee, they punch it for each coffee you buy (e.g. if you buy 3 coffees at once, they punch it 3 times). When it is filled, you get your free coffee.

Not seasoned by any means but I'll play. 15. Buttered popcorn pot de creme, 24. Shrimp cocktail, 25. Strawberry bisque. Haven't had 15 or 25 but remember them from other reviews.

Thank you for the wonderful review!

You got it! :)

Southern Lights is probably a bit nicer, as they have many oceanview tables - including for smaller groups. :)

Thanks for the answer. We will probably be just of group of 4 so a small table would be great. Will try and request the Southern Lights.

Thank you so much for your review and pictures of the ship! Just got off the Vista and was worried that Carnival had changed the variety of offerings in the Marketplace fleetwide. Very happy to hear and see that the Magic still has a variety of selections. Earger to read more!