My View: Carnival Magic November 2016...A picture heavy report

APDMOM

Do they have any sort of "night lighting" in the bathrooms at night? They did on RCCL Allure Of the Seas. Or do u need to bring a light?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did not pay attention to this, as we always use our iPad as a nightlight/clock. We plug it in and turn the auto lock off. We then set it on a clock app that was free. It offers enough lighting for us and helps to see what time it is if we wake up in the middle of the night.

I know the bathroom does not have a nightlight like on Allure. For this purpose, we have a flashlight that you can get at Lowe's. It also has a magnet, so it stays on the wall in the bathroom. Will post a picture of it soon. :)

Thanks so much for the information! We've been on a lot of cruises and I never knew that the walls could have magnets placed on them. Love the magnet flashlight idea too for the bathroom.

You are welcome! :)

Ready to enjoy this review when I saw your SN and had to say hello to a fellow Herd fan! :)

And OP - loving your review! Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for reading along!

I had to look up what a Herd Fan is :D Come to find out I actually drove past Huntington many, many times on trips between Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Virginia... I learned something new.

I did not pay attention to this, as we always use our iPad as a nightlight/clock. We plug it in and turn the auto lock off. We then set it on a clock app that was free. It offers enough lighting for us and helps to see what time it is if we wake up in the middle of the night.

I know the bathroom does not have a nightlight like on Allure. For this purpose, we have a flashlight that you can get at Lowe's. It also has a magnet, so it stays on the wall in the bathroom. Will post a picture of it soon. :)

Great idea thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May I know where you bought it? Didn't see your exact model in their website.

I bought them through Books are Fun at our school, but saw them at the checkout counter at Lowes too. It seems the same kind is available on Amazon. Search for:

LED Work Light Flashlight for Camping, Home, Emergency Kit, Auto, DIY & More! Ultra-Bright Flood Light w/FREE Batteries - Makes a Great Gift! (1-Pack Blue)

Maybe the link will work:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VRNQ5IA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope you find them! :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I bought them through Books are Fun at our school, but saw them at the checkout counter at Lowes too. It seems the same kind is available on Amazon. Search for:

LED Work Light Flashlight for Camping, Home, Emergency Kit, Auto, DIY & More! Ultra-Bright Flood Light w/FREE Batteries - Makes a Great Gift! (1-Pack Blue)

Maybe the link will work:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VRNQ5IA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope you find them! :)

Got it!

Good for use to find something in a safe box that is inside the closet :)

Thanks.

This is the flashlight with magnet. It has two settings for different brightness...

On our fridge with the magnet:

5e1cdd552f4bf7f91a7eb01cae8fd685.jpg

The back:

65e666eaa375f78704637debefb6cb52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Harbor fright has them if your man loves that place like mine and coupons all the time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for such a thorough review! We will sail on her in 30 days to Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk. We have a spa balcony room and an interior room across the hall. I am really looking forward to these rooms and all the amenities with them!

Thank you for such a thorough review! We will sail on her in 30 days to Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk. We have a spa balcony room and an interior room across the hall. I am really looking forward to these rooms and all the amenities with them!

Nice! I thought about upgrading my parents to a spa interior, but did not know if it would be worth the price. Now that I have seen the amenities, I think it would have been... Enjoy! :)

Fantastic Review!!!! We have cruised quite a bit, and you gave us some very valuable tips we never would have thought of. Having sailed on the Breeze we knew what the layout of this ship was largely to be quite well, but I think you answered every question that I did not have an answer to during the course of this review (and then some). Thank you so much:D!!!

Fantastic Review!!!! We have cruised quite a bit, and you gave us some very valuable tips we never would have thought of. Having sailed on the Breeze we knew what the layout of this ship was largely to be quite well, but I think you answered every question that I did not have an answer to during the course of this review (and then some). Thank you so much:D!!!

Thank you for your kind words! Happy cruising :)